Till now, I don't know the real reason behind it.
Probably the reasons could be
- They don't know about Google maps (So sad)
- They think its hard to embed Google maps
Why You Should Add Google Maps?Actually, It is one such thing that make things easier...
Imagine this yourself...
You're reading a blog post about an event that is going to be hosted somewhere you're not familiar with.
Will you be happy to see a Google map of that place embedded in that post?
If you think its too hard to embed a Google map to your blogger blog, believe me, Its easy as a hell.
How to Add Google Maps to Blogger?
- At first, go to maps.google.com, type the address of the location.
- Click the gear button on the bottom right.
- Choose 'share and embed map'.
- Copy the iframe code.
- Go to blogger and paste the code in the HTML tab of a post.
- Publish/save and see the map live in action.