Why "My Blogger Lab" Sucks?

If you're here, then you may have heard about my blogger lab earlier itself. I am not going to say anything more about my blogger lab and its great CEO.

The title of this post could have given you a clear-cut view about what I am gonna say. So let's start...

Why Editorial Team Sucks?

Simply the editorial team doesn't know what English is and how to handle it..But they are still acting like they are a team of English experts... Look into the below screen shots and you will get it...

I don't know what he means with "than contact our" and all. Anyway these are only few among them and you can see even more right there at MBL.

Why Designer Team Sucks?

Once I was going through the coding of MBL and saw something funny... Below is the screen shot of that...


Actually, "float: center" doesn't exist in CSS. This was something magical from MBL designer team and the blog was absolutely floating through... Anyway thank god they have changed to version 2.

Now this is something pity, you all may know about the forum released by MBL. On the release, one of our co-blogger +Mehul Mohan asked about the coding and the reply was something shown below!
You can see it live here. And while I searched for it, I came to know that it was a theme coded by deziner studio for SMF 2.0. You can see the screen shot of the MBL forum below.

I don't know what to say about this, absolutely shameless...

Who is This Editorial Team & Designer Team?

Simply I don't know about that great team. The only person I know related to MBL is the great CEO of MBL.

Yes Mistakes Happen...

Mistakes happens for anyone and everyone but if you act like you know everything, then just don't make any mistakes. And about the forum template it not a mistake it is something that cannot be forgiven.

Who Am I?

I am not Mr.Perfect. You can even point out mistakes in this article. Yes, everyone make mistakes! What I have to say to the bloggers right there is "Never act like you are the king like the great CEO of MBL do"

What's Gonna Happen?

I am sure that the MBL team is gonna run after the DMCA for copyrighted content after reading this. That's our one and only MBL team. LOL!

Anyway I am gonna stop this here. Waiting for your comments!

18 comments... add one

  1. Can you please share me your MyBloggerLab clone template. Thank you!. My email is tanbinnguyen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deeply analysed.....I cant stopped laugh at the HTML7 Point

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! you're right!! MBL SUCKS! "OUR EDITORIAL TEAM" :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, it's true yar !! The Great SEO expert's blog does not show in any searches in google....really MBL Sucks....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job
    Regard's
    www.UniqueCombinations.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heheheheh great Job.. :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed the article :) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha www.prince-asfi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jealous man

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Comment above Tayyab Nasir could be one of the "DESIGNING TEAM OF MBL".. :p
    Enjoyed it! "HTML 7" part was amazing! (Y)
    Great job man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know why ppl are against pakistani bloggers?? You should must get your own house in order before blame on others.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you take a look on the earlier posts of mybloggerlab they all are just copy paste posts from various blogs like mybloggertricks.com,spiceupyourblogs.com,labnol.org and other well popular blogs.That ceo is also a content thief too :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. superb thanks for this information |o|

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks Like this asshole is Jealous Of Faizan !LOL!

    ReplyDelete